Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Latest in Music

Have you heard the new, hot music that's out? No? Well, here's a sampling of the lyrics.

Rain, rain, rain!
It's good to see you again.
Drip-drop, pitter-pat, splash, and swishin.
Rain!
We love the rain!

Or, my favorite.

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog.
Now we got ears, it's time for cheers.
Hot dog, hot dog, our problem's solved!
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!

If you haven't heard these one-hit wonders, maybe it's because you listen to adult music. But these, my friends are the kid hits of today. And, the best part? Because I'm a mom, I go to bed singing them, and wake up humming them. Sigh.... :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

hahaha - I know what you mean! I was singing Baby Beluga for weeks. Great now it's in my head! I saw a Brian Regan skit where he was singing the latest Dora song: I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a MAP!

Anonymous said...

Don't know about the rest of you but I can still put out a mean Blues Clues "mail time....mail time....mail time!" every now and then!!