Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Go Baby

Kameen is definitely a go baby. This is ok, except for the fact that we don't always have somewhere to GO! He seems so much happier on the days I take him out of the house. Like yesterday for example. He fussed and fussed, so I tried to put him down for a nap. He took two 30 minute naps, and was still fussing! So, I decided to go for a run because it's the best I know to do when he's been up all day and cranky. Well, he was great in his stroller, which he usually is. Then, once I got home I stayed out in the driveway and did some squats because he was still happy, and I wanted to take advantage of it. As soon as I brought him back in the house, he immediately started fussing. I still wanted to do some ab work, so I got the pack-n-play and put it out on the porch. I stripped him down to his diaper and put him in thinking it wouldn't last long. Well, to my surprise he played there for nearly and hour and a half! Long enough for me to do some abs, fold laundry, and cook dinner. It was amazing! Now, I'm determined to have more regular outings with him, even if we just go sit at the park. It's obvious that he's happier when we don't stay home all the time. I'm a home body, so it's hard for me to get on the go train. But if it makes him happier I'm all for it.

Here's my busy bee at the park one Sunday for a picnic.

No comments: